- 2GB mailboxes, standard
- 1GB public folder
- Advanced collaboration and enhanced messaging solutions
- Enhanced mailbox sharing permissions - Task collaboration / management - Personal / shared / global contacts - Calendar sharing and delegation
- Schedule meetings and resources
- Resource booking attendant - Smart scheduling assistant
- Manage and modify public folders for organizing content
- Create contacts, distribution groups, calendars, and files with sharing permissions
- Outlook Anywhere (formerly RPC over HTTP)
- Operational Efficiency
- Cached mode (Outlook 2003 or later)
- Suppression of out of office messages to distribution lists
Email You Can Count On
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- High availability configuration
- Cluster continuous replication
- Data backups every 30 minutes
- 14 day rolling data backup from your Control Panel
- Rapid data recovery through OWA or support
- Integrated web-based control panel
- Additional storage available in 1GB increments
- Optional archiving services available
Premium Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Protection
- Premium spam filtering through Cloudmark and ClamAV anti-virus included
- 98% of unwanted email eliminated before delivery
- Inbound/outbound email security through the Global Threat Network
- DNA message fingerprints
- User-daily digest and quarantine control panel
- Compliant archiving solutions
- Multi-mailbox search
- SSL and TLS encryption
- SPF record
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Premium and Light
- Advanced search
- GZIP compression
- Global Access List access
- Public folder access
- Support for rules
- IMAP / POP mobile connectivity
- Blackberry® Enterprise Server (BES) available
- Good™ Mobile Messaging available
- ActiveSync® for Windows® Mobile and iPhone® available
- Mobile Security enhanced through remote and wipe, local wipe, enforced
- PINS and policies
Spam is not just irritating - it’s dangerous. Last year 75% of businesses reported virus infections from incoming email. Email is now the leading entry point for network threats like Viruses, Trojans, and Worms. Lost productivity from checking and deleting spam and the expense of rallying the IT department to fix and recover lost data costs over AED 50 billion a year.
Ensuring spam does not enter your company system is not an easy or cheap proposition. The software alone is costly even before you add the cost of maintenance to protect against emerging threats.
With that, you get exceptional support and affordable, feature-rich business email, plus you get the strongest threat detection structure in the industry - scanning capabilities with industry leaders in spam and virus protection. Before a message enters your mailbox, it undergoes four independent, threat blocking scans:
Entry Security Scan: Our team of email experts developed the Entry Security scan to evaluate a message’s compliance with rigorous, internationally recognised technical standards. Plus, messages are checked against our blacklists of known spam offenders.
Message Sniffer: Using user feedback and enhanced pattern matching, Message Sniffer seamlessly annihilates over 98% of spam in real time.
Cloudmark Fingerprinting: Combining advanced message fingerprinting and the Global Threat Network, Cloudmark’s comprehensive system not only stops spam and phishing attempts; it also accurately identifies and annihilates viruses.
Clam AV. Incorporating a three layer virus scan on all incoming messages, Clam AV targets deceptive measures senders use to mask viruses, plus compares the message against known virus definitions and evaluates attachments for viruses.
If you’ve ever had your email service go down, you know how important uptime is. Businesses rely on email more than ever before, whether it’s a “contact us” link on your website, emailing client documents, or gathering your team for a meeting. With Mail-Serve, our customers have the luxury of not worrying about uptime. We guarantee all systems related to delivering your email are operational – or your money back. We’re that confident because we have over a decade of experience successfully navigating mail to inboxes, safely and efficiently.
How it is Delivered
- Sending & Receiving
Across multiple data centers, we maintain over 1000 mail servers moving more than 50 million messages a day. Using simple, scalable inbound and outbound mail servers, traffic spikes are efficiently spread across data centers and new servers are deployed on demand. All of this happens without a blip in service on your end.
- Secure Mail Storage
If a catastrophe wipes out your systems, it won’t wipe out mail data. Two live copies are always available, plus a third offline backup. Messages are backed up daily and retrievable up to 14 days later.
- System Metrics & Alerts
Real-time monitoring tells us immediately if there’s a broken link in our system before it affects your inbox. All day, every day from over 20 locations on five continents, we test mail delivery, server availability, and security. When a problem arises, dozens of experienced engineers handle the problem and plan to prevent reoccurrence.
- Our People
Engineers and developers are the foundation of our guarantee. We’ve assembled functional teams dedicated to individual aspects of mail delivery. Within these teams, developers designing new features and fixes work alongside engineers responsible for troubleshooting and keeping the systems running. So if something goes wrong, the people who built the systems are working in sync with the people expected to fix it.